Friday, April 11, 2014

Letter J----------JACKIE

Good morning and come on in Through My Back Door, where the coffee is always on and you are always welcome. It is wonderful to have you visit. Todays post will be short, but J is for Jackie. She is my neighbor, who keeps her eye out over here. Her husband Phil was the one who came into the house with me when I was broken into.Phil was the one who came the night someone was prowling around here. (Yes, he caught him) She sends me milk when I am out and there is ice and snow on the road. She bakes me cookies, gives me fresh picked fruit, and even had Phil take pictures of my house in the snow, when I was at Debs. I wish everyone had a neighbor like Jackie.  Thank you Jackie for all you and Phil do for me. I love you guys.
I love you all for coming Through my Back Door where life is good.
betty

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a true friend indeed! We could all use a Jackie in our lives, and when we are able, we should try to BE a Jackie! Enjoy your weekend, Betty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie sounds like a wonderful neighbor and friend. It is a blessing to have good friends, especially when they are neighbors.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup sound like a very sweet and true friend...
    Hugs and love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful neighbor! I am blessed with some of those also?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie and Phil sound like wonderful people, and you are so lucky to have them as your neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so blessed to have Jackie as a neighbor. I wish I just had one. All the good ones that was here when we built have passed away and now we know no one Mr. P. introduced himself to one new one a while back and he was quick to tell him that he bothered no one and wanted no one to bother him. They won't even wave in passing. So sad,. Yes you are truly blessed Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're lucky to have a caring neighbor. In the previous city where I lived for 11 years, I didn't really get the chance to enjoy such relationship. The apartment across us are full of men who seems to be oggling at us every time we go out the house (we're all women). Another neighbor had such a pesky dog so whenever at home, I'm mostly just staying indoors with doors and windows closed :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great neighbors do make everything better!!! Hugs! OLM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.I love to read your comments.