Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 5 E-------Entered

Day 5 of AtoZ is the letter E. Good morning and Enter Through My Back Door and lets chat a bit. Of course the coffee is on but the pie is gone. Is there any wonder those pounds won't leave? Entered, is a big word. We have all entered this world. We bloggers have entered the world of blogging and then entered this challenge. We have entered the career phases, we have entered the world of retirement. I enter the Church building, and recently entered the world of widowhood. Entered. I enter the homes of friends and enjoy myself. Friends enter my home and I hope they leave feeling peaceful and lifted up just for having entered there. I have entered the world of FB.My son Dodd has  Entered the world of campaigning. Entered, a large word that opens many doors.The best Enter we will ever make is when we Enter the Gates of Heaven. I like Entered much better than ended.Don't you?
I am so happy you entered my home today, Through My Back Door where life is good.
betty
Some of my favorite E words are Elizabeth (Beth), Eli, Ellie, Elizabeth(Pandy), Elsie, and egg custard.

8 comments:

  1. Morning Betty, wonderful E post, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed today's E post, and look forward to reading Each day's Entries! Have a great weekend,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening dear...sweet e post..
    Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty...I have missed a few of your posts but I am all caught up now! I am so glad you are keeping up...it isn't the easiest is it? I especially loved getting to know your Curtis better!
    Have a great weekend!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and praise!

    great E entry!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so enjoying these post Betty. I am so thankful God had a plan for us to meet through blogger and let you ENTER into my life. It means more than you know.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great post! I am trying to play catch up after reading your most recent post.. I am not on the computer daily so I miss so many posts..I think your thoughts on the word "entered" are wonderful.. The fact that we all will enter into different arenas throghout life.. we choose how we enter...we choose what we enter..the most important choice...Jesus determines our last entrance...Heaven.. I love that thought! Thanks again.. Boy, this is a real challenge to post on all the letter of the alpahbet.. You are doing great.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.I love to read your comments.